Happy World Teacher's Day

In 2020, World Teachers’ Day will celebrate teachers with the theme “Teachers: Leading in crisis, reimagining the future”. The day provides the occasion to celebrate the teaching profession worldwide, take stock of achievements, and draw attention to the voices of teachers, who are at the heart of efforts to attain the global education target of leaving no one behind.

 

The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly added to the challenges faced by already over-extended education systems throughout the world. It is no exaggeration to say that the world is at a crossroads and, now more than ever, we must work with teachers to protect the right to education and guide it into the unfolding landscape brought about by the pandemic.

 

This day I like to remember some of my teachers who I would never forget in my life. The first one is Anil sir, who taught me Physics when I was in 12th. Obviously, Physics is a boring subject. However, Anil sir helped us to see the wonders in physics and I had never felt it boring those days. He is a man with a true passion to teach physics. Then I would take this moment to tell something about Nageshwara Rao sir. I met him during my NET exam coaching days. I do not have words to say how hardworking he is. Sir used to work a lot and it made us easy to understand, even complex concepts in physics. Sir inspired me a lot many times. I reckon, that he had inspired not just me only but many thousands who to achieve something and to contribute to the world of physics. I am thankful to all my dear teachers who taught me, inspired me, and helped me to dream.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Face to Face Class - Day 1 - Session 1 and Session 2

PHEONIX 2021 - INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION