NAVRANG 2020 - Online Youth Festival


 KUCTE, Adoor has organized an online Web In Arts, called "Navrang 2020". It was really an amazing and unforgettable experience. When we think of a youth festival, The festival isn’t just an assemblage of students from different places who compete under one roof. It’s also an intermingling of different cultures and customs, a platform for sharing ideas and thoughts, promoting national integration and communal harmony while manifesting a zest of friendliness and liveliness among themselves. The young charming students of KUCTE adoor has chucked away all the conventional thoughts by organizing it within a finger touch. Even I got an opportunity to participate in this festival. I have participated in an Extempore speech in English. I got second prize in the competition. I couldn't believe it because I had been competing with many talented students from other colleges. I am thankful to my teachers and students who helped throughout those days. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Face to Face Class - Day 1 - Session 1 and Session 2

PHEONIX 2021 - INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION