Visit to Deaf school

Today we have visited the CSIVHS & HSS For Deaf Valakom Senior Secondary School. It was my first experience to visit a deaf school. I reckon that I've got the best unforgettable experience ever had in my life. What i could see was some blissful faces. What mesmerized me was they were not at all lamenting for their shortcomings they have that too not because of their fault. They are literally living each and every moment with happiness and by seeing them we get a positive vibe that could last forever. and Finally all those teaching faculties are really angels and its very hard to express their effort and dedication, its beyond our words. The esteem we all felt for them for the truly,flawless admiring dedication towards the students. I really wish and pray that let that smile abide in them forever!! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Face to Face Class - Day 1 - Session 1 and Session 2

PHEONIX 2021 - INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION