Induction Program @ SKVVHSS

We have done our induction program at skvvhss, Thrikkannamangal. I was lil frightened as i had no idea what gonna happen. It was indeed my first experience to become a teacher trainee. The only thing mollified me that i have chosen the same school where my schooling had done. I knew almost all teachers and i already had a good healthy relationship with school. That made me more interesting and what more would i need?!! I wouldn't have been this much happy if i had not chosen this school. The love of students, and their sincere approaches to conduct classes made me to put more effort to be a "Cautious" teacher. Deepu sir has arrived to analyze our class and it was indeed our pleasure to take class in the presence of Deepu sir. Sir gave us his valuable suggestions to make up our classes. Induction program helped me to chuck away my inhibitions. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Face to Face Class - Day 1 - Session 1 and Session 2

PHEONIX 2021 - INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION